High-power Media Receiver with Bluetooth®
About This Item
- Dual Bluetooth® connectivity lets you connect two smartphones simultaneously
- Voice control with Siri Eyes Free and Android
- 4 x 100 W Max. (45 W RMS) power output with two-ohm speaker load option
Reviews & Questions
- Rated Power: CEA2006 Standard Power Output: 45 Watts RMS × 4 at 4 Ohms < 1% THD+N SN Ratio: 80 dBA (reference: 1 Watt into 4 Ohms).
- Siri is available on iPhone 4s or later, iPad Pro, iPad Air or later, iPad (3rd generation) or later, iPad mini or later, and iPad touch (5th generation or later) and requires internet access. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Cellular data charges may apply.
- Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary.
- Full functionality with compatible Android devices only.
- Requires download of Sony Music Center app for iPhone from the App Store or for Android from Google Play. User must link compatible devices in order to control operation. Subject to app terms and conditions.
- Requires download of Pandora app for iPhone from the App Store or for Android from Google Play. User must link compatible devices in order to control operation. Subject to app terms and conditions.
- Sirius XM Radio requires tuner and subscription, sold separately.
- On screen graphics available when connected to Sony Music Center app on smartphone with Bluetooth.
- Compatibility varies as not all vehicles are compatible; please consult with each interface manufacturer for details.
- Keep total impedance higher than 2 ohms and select “2-ohm” mode in the setting menu when wiring speakers/subwoofer(s) parallel or utilizing a subwoofer with 2-ohm impedance.