WF-1000XM5 The Best Truly Wireless Noise Canceling Earbuds | Silver
About This Item
- The best truly wireless noise canceling2 headphones on the market.
- Astonishing sound quality with High-Resolution Audio.
- Sony’s best ever call quality3 with AI based noise reduction algorithm and bone conduction sensor.
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- As of April 10, 2023. Ambient noise reduction according to research by Sony Corporation, measured using JEITA-compliant guidelines for the top 10 brands (by market share) of truly wireless style of noise-canceling headphones market.
- As of June 26th 2023, in truly wireless headphones. Call quality may be impacted by third party carrier service.
- Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary.
- IPX4 protection assured against water splashing from any angle, excluding the sound conduit (sound exit tube), ventilation holes, and microphone holes in the unit (2 locations) of the headphones. The charging case is not water resistant.
- Actual performance varies based on settings, environmental conditions, storage, and usage. Batteries are consumable products and their capacity degrades over time as they age. Sony does not guarantee the life span of the battery.
- At the maximum transfer rate of 990 kpbs.
- You need to set the function to “Priority on Sound Quality” using the Sony | Headphones Connect app. Compatible devices supporting LDAC will be required.
- Activate the DSEE Extreme from the Sony | Headphones Connect app.
- You can experience spatial sound content (like Netflix, YouTube) with Android 13 smartphones capable of head tracking. Also you can experience 360 Reality Audio content with Xperia 1V on 360 Reality Audio Live app, such as nugs.net or TIDAL. Some services may not be available in certain countries/regions.
- Feature requires a firmware update. Feature requires connection to a compatible smartphone, Xperia 1 IV / Xperia 5 IV, availability may vary by region.
- The service may not be available in some countries/regions.
- Feature requires firmware update, available summer 2023.
- This feature is available for iOS devices.
- Install the Auto Play app and set up with Sony | Headphones Connect app. Terms and conditions for available partner services and their content, as well as related software (including operating systems) apply. The contents of this application are subject to change without notice, and this application may be updated or terminated without notice.
- Download app at Google Play and the App Store. Network services, content, and operating system and software subject to terms and conditions and may be changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information.
- In rare cases, Speak-to-Chat may unintentionally start up in response to vibrations caused by devices such as electric toothbrushes, electric massagers or electric shavers, and activities such as brushing teeth, coughing or humming.
- Set the function to “ON” from the Sony | Headphones Connect app. Then, tap either the left or right touch panel to deactivate Speak-to-Chat and return to your music immediately. Otherwise, music will resume playing by default 15-seconds after your conversation ends in Speak-to-Chat mode. This time frame can be customized using the Sony | Headphones Connect app.
- Calling for Android excluded.
- Google Assistant headphones features, including “OK Google” hot word detection, are only available when connected to a supported Android device. Google and Android are trademarks of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. Or its affiliates. Google assistant and Alexa are unavailable in all languages and countries/regions. Install the Google app and set up with Sony | Headphones Connect app. For Amazon Alexa, install the Amazon Alexa app and set it up with Sony | Headphones Connect app.
- Android phones running Marshmallow and above/6.0+ are required.
- Xperia 1V Availability may vary by region. It is not possible to power the Headphones while charging the Xperia.
- Charging pad sold separately. The charging case is compatible with wireless charging pads that meet the Qi standard. Depending on the wireless charging pad you are using, it may not be able to charge properly.
- Download Sony Headphones Connect app at Google Play and the App Store. Network services, content, and operating system and software subject to terms and conditions and may be changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information. 360 Reality Audio requires subscription to compatible online music service and third-party terms, conditions, account and fees may apply.
©2023 Sony Electronics, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony and the Sony logo are trademarks and or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logo are trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.