Designing a better future with SORPLAS™
100% renewable energy for ZV-1F production
- Used for the wind screen base fabric and raised area. Recycled PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles may not be available depending on the time of production.
- As of June 2014, according to Sony research. In the case of typical flame-retardant recycled polycarbonate plastic.
- Amount of recycled content varies depending on the application.
- A type of plastic.
- Contains no recycled content.
- SORPLAS may not be used for parts depending on the time of production.
- Sony survey of products and supplied accessories produced from April 2012 through March 2022.
- Materials used in coatings and adhesives are excluded. Depending on the production period, non-woven fabrics made of natural materials may not be available.
- Depending on the production period, paper bags may not be available.
- Place of manufacture may vary depending on the time of production.
- Achieved 100% use of renewable energy by installing solar power systems in buildings on site and utilising renewable energy certificates.
- Achieved 100% use of renewable energy by utilising renewable energy certificates.
* Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.