RX0 II 1” (1.0-type) sensor ultra-compact camera
- 1” (1.0-type) stacked back-illuminated Exmor RS™ CMOS Sensor
- 24mm1 F4 ZEISS® Tessar T* lens delivers high-resolution images
- Internal 4K movie8 with pro features and image stabilization
- Matchbox sized durable duralumin, water2/shock3/crush4 proof body
- 15.3MP5 RAW up to 16fps6 continuous and interval rec. for time-lapse
- Wireless9 or Wired multi camera control10 for multi-view applications
- 180° tiltable LCD screen for easy composition
- 1/32,000 sec anti-distortion shutter minimizes rolling shutter
- High frame rate up to 40x Super Slow motion7 recording
- Advanced video incl. Mic jack, Time code, Picture Profile, S-Log2
- Enhanced Eye-AF, color reproduction and soft skin effect
Bluetooth® Wireless Microphone System
At a Glance
Sensor Size and Maximum Photo Resolution
1-inch / 15.3MP
Maximum Movie Resolution and Frame Rates
4K / 30p HD / 120p
Zoom and Lens (35mm equivalent)
1x / 24mm F4
Effective Picture Resolution
Approx. 15.3 Megapixels
1.0-type (13.2 x 8.8mm) Exmor RS CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2
Approx. 21.0 Megapixels
Yes (Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1 (2.4GHz band))
NTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode AVCHD: 24M FX(1,920x1,080/50i) / 17M FH(1,920x1,080/50i) XAVC S 4K: 25p 100M(3,840x2,160/25p) / 25p 60M(3,840x2,160/25p) HFR XAVC S HD: 50p 50M(1,920x1,080/50p) / 50p 25M(1,920x1,080/50p) / 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/25p) /25p 25M(1,920x1,080/25p)/ 100p 60M(1,920x1,080/100p) / 100p 100M(1,920x1,080/100p) NTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] AVCHD: 24M FX(1,920x1,080/60i) / 17M FH(1,920x1,080/60i) XAVC S 4K: 30p 100M(3,840x2,160/30p) / 30p 60M(3,840x2,160/30p) 24p 100M(3,840x2,160/24p) / 24p 60M(3,840x2,160/24p) XAVC S HD: 60p 50M(1,920x1,080/60p) / 60p 25M(1,920x1,080/60p) / 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/30p) / 30p 16M(1,920x1,080/30p) / 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/24p) / 120p 60M(1,920x1,080/120p) / 120p 100M(1,920x1,080/120p) NTSC/PAL Selector: [PAL] mode XAVC S HD: 50p 50M(1,920x1,080/250fps), 50p 50M(1,920x1,080/500fps), 50p 50M(1,920x1,080/1000fps) / 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/250fps) 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/500fps), 25p 50M(1,920x1,080/1000fps) NTSC/PAL Selector: [NTSC] mode XAVC S HD: 60p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps), 60p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps) 60p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps) / 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps) 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps), 30p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps) 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/240fps), 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/480fps) 24p 50M(1,920x1,080/960fps)
Weights and Measurements
2 3/8 × 1 5/8 in. × 1 7/16 in. (59.0 x 40.5x 35.0 mm) AC Adaptor (supplied): 29/32 in. x 1 1/4 in. x 1 3/4 in (23.0 x 31.6 x 43.3mm)
4.7 oz (132 g, (Battery and microSD Memory Card are included) 4.1 oz (117 g, Body Only) AC Adaptor: 1.2 oz (34 g)
- 35mm equivalent
- Waterproof down to 33 ft (10m) without underwater housing. The minimum focusing distance increases underwater, causing angle of view to narrow.
- When dropped onto plywood that is 5cm/2 in. thick from heights up to 6.5ft. Conforms to MIL-STD-810G 516.7 shock test (U.S. Military Standard).
- No guarantee is made regarding damage to, malfunction of, or waterproof/dustproof/shockproof/crushproof performance of this camera, depending on conditions and circumstances of use.
- Approximate effective megapixels
- In Speed Priority Continuous mode. Focus and exposure settings fixed at first shot
- Up to 960fps NTSC / 1000fps PAL super slow motion can be recorded. Sound cannot be recorded when shooting slow motion. A Class 10 or higher SDXC or SDHC memory card is required. NTSC/PAL mode is switchable through its menu. Image quality approaches Full HD quality at 240fps NTSC / 250fps PAL in Quality Priority mode.
- Supplied as a part of VFA-305R1 Filter Adaptor Kit.
- RX0 and RX0 II models cannot be used with radio control at the same time. Control up to five cameras with Imaging Edge Mobile ver. 7.1 or later and from six cameras up to 50 cameras via an access point with Imaging Edge Mobile ver. 7.2 or later (scheduled in 2019 summer), according to Sony's internal testing. Depending on the specifications of the access point, smartphone, and tablet to be used, and the radio wave environment of the installation location, the number of devices that can be connected may change.
- Optional Camera Control Box CCB-WD1 is required. When using the CCB-WD1, please update your software to the latest version. (Supported with ver. 2.00 or later.). Up to 100 pairs of DSC-RX0M2 and Camera Control Box can be connected, according to Sony’s internal testing.