Sony ZV-1 Camera for Content Creators and Vloggers
About This Item
- 20.1MP stacked back illuminated 1" Exmor RS® CMOS sensor w/ DRAM
- Large aperture 24-70mm1 F1.8-2.8 ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* lens
Add a Lens
Made for content creators and vloggers
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Angle of view (35mm format equivalent)
- 4K (QFHD: 3840×2160). A Class 10 or higher SDHC/SDXC card is required for XAVC S format. UHS speed Class 3 or higher is required for 100 Mbps recording. 4K continuous recording is available for approx. 5 minutes (Auto Power OFF Temp. Standard), but can be extended (Auto Power OFF Temp. High)
- Real-time Eye AF for animals is not available movie shooting.
- Audio input itself is via the camera’s internal mic. Attaching the wind screen to the mic further suppresses wind noise.
- Image stabilization angle at the wide-angle end of the zoom range. When active mode is on. Relative to angle of view with optical image stabilization on standard mode.
- Wi-Fi is not operational during interval shooting. Time-lapse movie creation is possible on a PC. Sound cannot be recorded when shooting interval recording.
- Sound cannot be recorded when shooting slow motion or interval recording. An SDHC/SDXC memory card of Class 10 or higher is required
- When using the electronic shutter with "Continuous shooting mode: Hi". Effective when the shutter speed is 1/60 or above. The slower the shutter speed, the lower the refresh rate of the display.
- Bluetooth connection should be activated in advance. Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary.
- In-camera movie playback is in the horizontal position. Whether or not movies are displayed in the vertical position depends on your device.
© 2020Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Sony, G Master, the Alpha logo and the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.