RX10 IV with 0.03 s. AF/25x optical zoom
Est. Delivery Oct 5-6
About This Item
- ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar® T* 24–600 mm F2.4–4 large-aperture high resolution high speed zoom lens
- Approx. 20.1 effective megapixel 1.0-type stacked phase-detection AF Exmor RS™ CMOS sensor with DRAM chip
Item is no longer available
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Among fixed lens digital cameras with 1.0-type sensor. As of September 2017 press release, based on Sony research
- CIPA standard, internal measurements, at f=8.8mm (wide-end), EV6.8, Program Auto, Focus mode: AF-A, AF area: Center
- 35mm equivalent
- With "Continuous shooting mode: Hi"
- With "Continuous shooting mode: Hi" and "Image quality: Fine”
- 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. A Class 10 or higher SDHC/SDXC memory card is required to record movies in the XAVC S format. UHS-I (U3) SDHC/SDXC card is required for 100Mbps.
- Sound cannot be recorded. A class 10 or higher SDHC/SDXC memory card is required
- Not guaranteed to be 100% dust and moisture proof.
© 2017 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony, Exmor RS, SteadyShot and the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance. ZEISS is a registered trademarks of Carl Zeiss Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications subject to change without notice.