Wireless Radio Commander
- Up to 30m (98.4ft) radio wireless range for reliable and precise control in any setting
- Controls up to 15 compatible flash units, and 5 groups, using wireless receivers
- Three exposure controls with convenient TTL (through-the-lens) metering, manual and group modes
- Built-in Sync Terminal
- Remote control multi camera shutter release with FA-WRR1 wireless receivers and multi-terminal cables
Sony interchangeable-lens digital cameras
Multi Interface Foot
'0°C ~ +40°C
Approx. 12 hours (with alkaline batteries)
Two AA-size alkaline or NiMH batteries
Size & Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D)
Approx. 58.0 x 65.8 x 83.7 mm
Approx. 93 g (excl. batteries)
14 (Auto/Manual selectable)
2.4 GHz band
3 groups (TTL/Manual), 5 groups (Group)
High-speed sync (HSS)
Available at all shutter speeds with Sony interchangeable-lens digital cameras that feature the Multi Interface Shoe
- Requires Radio Control Wireless Commander (FA-WRC1M), Radio Control Wireless Receiver (FA-WRR1) - sold separately and compatible camera and flash.
- Max 5 groups in Group mode setting, 3 groups in TTL or Manual mode settings
- Require Multi Terminal Connecting ULTI/Micro USB cable VMC-MM1 - sold separately
- Commercially-available sync cable required. Flashes of sync voltage of less than 400V is required. Flash types with reversed sync terminal polarity can also be used.
- Depending on camera specifications
- Although the design is dust and moisture resistant, absolute protection from dust and moisture is not guaranteed.
- Flash level controlled over 25 steps (1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256) in 1/3 EV step increments. 1/128 not selectable for High Speed Sync. If you are using an HVL-F32M Flash, set the flash level of the group that includes the HVL-F32M to 1/16 or higher when performing High-speed sync (HSS) shooting in MANUAL mode.
Sony the Alpha logo and the Sony logo are trademark of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.