- Vlogger Accessory Kit incl. wireless grip and 64GB SD Card
- Cable-free control with Wireless Bluetooth®1
- Quickly convert handheld grip to convenient and stable tripod3
- Quick change from normal to selfie position
- Tilt function for easy angle adjustment
- Grip C1 button recalls the camera’s C1 button function
- Versatile mount allows fast aiming and quick camera direction change
- Dust and moisture resistant design2
- LOCK switch so buttons can’t be accidentally activated
- Indicator-Shows camera status and flashes to indicate low battery
- Holds payload up to 53 oz (1.5 kg) 3
- Press Flip button to rotate the grip head with click stops every 90˚
- 64GB4 SD w/ fast UHS-II interface for compatible UHS-II devices
- 64GB4 SD w/ Maximum read speeds up to 270MB/s5
- V60, Class 10, U3 (128GB and 256GB)/ V60, Class 10, U3 (64GB)
- UHS-II Reader (MRW-S1) is needed to realize transfer speed
- File rescue software available helps recover lost or damaged files6
- IP57 rating: water, dust and temperature resistant7
- Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary.
- Not guaranteed to be 100% dust- and moisture-proof.
- Large, heavy lenses may cause the tripod to tip forward.
- Capacity is based on 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. A portion of the memory is used for data management functions and therefore usable storage capacity will be less.
- Based on Sony internal testing. Transfer speeds vary and are dependent on host devices, the OS version or usage conditions. To effectively utilize the products high speed capabilities your Compatible device must support UHS-II.128GB and 256GB model is up to 270MB/s Read and up to 120MB/s Write, V60. 64GB model is up to 270MB/s Read and up to 70MB/s Write,V30.
- Windows and MacOS compatible. File Rescue downloadable software available at www.sony.net/memorycard. Does not support data recovery for Content Protected and Game Data files. Not all data may be recoverable.
- With an IP57 rating, this SD card is durable and resistant. Designed to survive drops of up to 4.92 ft., waterproof for 30 min at 3.28 ft. depth, and able to operate in temperatures ranging from -13~+185°F, the SF-E Series UHS-II SD Card will last, whatever the weather.
© 2020 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Sony, G Master, the Alpha logo and the Sony logo are trademark of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.