α6000 E-mount camera with APS-C Sensor
- 24.3 MP Exmor® APS HD CMOS sensor with BIONZ X™ engine
- Fast Hybrid Autofocus (phase and contrast detection)
- Versatile E-mount interchangeable lens system
- Full manual control for creative photography
- Simple sharing and control with Wi-Fi® and NFC One-touch
Sonnar® T* FE 35 mm F2.8 ZA (SEL35F28Z), P mode, 1/100 sec., F5, +0.7 EV, ISO 400, Auto white balance
FE 28-70 mm F3.5-5.6 OSS (SEL2870), P mode, 1/80 sec., F4.5, +0.3 EV, ISO 200, Auto white balance
300 mm F2.8 G SSM II (SAL300F28G2), Mount Adapter LA-EA4, M mode, 1/3200 sec., F2.8, ISO 100, Auto white balance
The advanced Fast Hybrid AF enables more scenes to be focused via phase-detection only (reducing reliance on the contrast-detection mode), delivering fast AF available to capture your subject at the exact moment you intend.
More autofocus points mean a better chance of capturing a perfectly sharp image, and with a class-leading 179 AF points, the α6000 provides extensive frame coverage and continuous, precise location of your subject⎯no matter where in the frame they may be.
Capturing an impressive 11 photos a second wouldn’t mean much if they were blurry. That’s where the α6000 excels
*Note: Services availability depends on region.