Alpha 6400 - APS-C Interchangeable Lens Camera 24.2MP, 11FPS, 4K/30p
Grab the best of life.
Despite its compact size and light weight, the a6400 delivers speedy performance and a range of fearues you'd expect from a full-frame model. Whether you're taking still shots or movies, creative compositions or everyday selfie shots, you'll enjoy beautiful images that you'll want to share, on the go.
Grab the best of life.
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Among interchangeable-lens digital cameras equipped with an APS-C image sensor as of January 2019, based on Sony research, measured using CIPA-compliant guidelines, and internal measurement method with an E 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens mounted, Pre-AF off and viewfinder in use.
- SDHC/SDXC memory card of Class 10 or higher is required for movie recording in XAVC S format. UHS-I (U3) SDHC/SDXC card is required for 100Mbps recording. Movie recording is possible for approximately 29 minutes.
- High-speed continuous shooting is available at up to approx. 11fps in “Hi+” continuous shooting mode and up to approx. 8fps in “Hi” continuous shooting mode. Maximum fps will depend on camera settings.
- With "Hi" continuous shooting mode. Sony internal measurement.
- The latest version of Imaging Edge “Viewer” and PlayMemories Home desktop applications are required
- Connect this product to an HDR (HLG) compatible Sony TV via a USB cable when displaying HDR (HLG) movies.
- S-Log2 and S-Log3 functions assume video processing after shooting.
- The Gamma Display Assist function is not available for monitoring on external displays and television sets
- Sound cannot be recorded during S&Q. SDHC/SDXC memory card of Class 10 or higher is required. Full HD up to 50 Mbps; 60x quick motion/5x slow in NTSC and 50x quick motion/4x slow in PAL.
- Based on Sony research .
- The latest version of Imaging Edge Mobile is required for the smartphone or tablet device. Mobile devices that can communicate with this camera via Bluetooth are the following (as at the release date of this camera): Android terminals (Android 5.0 or later, Bluetooth 4.0 or later), iPhone/iPad iPhone 4S or later / iPad（3rd generation or later). Please refer to detailed instructions at http://www.sony.net/pmm/btg/