E 10–18 mm F4 OSS
APS-C Ultra-wide Zoom Lens with Optical SteadyShot
- Go super wide with minimum focal length of 10 mm
- Constant F4 max aperture for noise-free low-light shots
- Super ED glass minimizes distortion for sharper images
- Optical SteadyShot keeps handheld shots blur-free
- 35 mm equivalent focal length: 15-27 mm
At a Glance
Size and Weight
32.875 x 2.5 in. / 8 oz.
"35 mm equivalent focal length (APS-C)" and "Angle of View (APS-C)" are with interchangeable lens digital camera incorporating APS-C type image sensors.
35 mm equivalent focal length (APS-C)
Angle of View (APS-C)
Filter Diameter (mm)
Focal Length (mm)
Image stabilization (SteadyShot)
Lens Groups / Elements
Maximum Magnification ratio (x)
Maximum aperture (F)
Minimum Aperture (F)
Minimum Focus Distance
0.82 ft (0.25 m)
- Reseller price may vary.
- This product is also known as SEL1018.
All rights reserved. Sony, the Sony logo, (a) and Super SteadyShot are trademarks of Sony. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.