Xperia 5 IV – 5G1, 8GB RAM, 128GB Smartphone, 6.1” FHD 120Hz HDR OLED Display2, 4K HDR 120fps video recording4 on all rear cameras
Model: Xperia 5 IV
About This Item
- Get creative with a choice of three lenses; 16mm, 24mm and 60mm
- Dramatize every moment w/ 4K HDR 120fps slow motion on all lenses4
- Build-in live streaming for videographers5 and mobile gamers6
Official Factory Unlocked Smartphone
Compatible with all major U.S. carriers (Verizon, AT&T/Cricket, T-Mobile)
Xperia 5 IV
Be creative. Go compact.
Combining hand-fit design with exceptional power and performance, the Xperia 5 IV is tailor-made for creativity on the go – from high-quality video recording and photography to mobile gaming and live streaming.
Creativity in the palm of your hand
Discover a hand-fit smartphone with all the power and performance you need for everyday creativity. From imaging to gaming to sharing, the Xperia 5 IV has it covered.
Capture moments like a creator
Shoot perfect portraits
Play like a pro | Record and share your winning moments
Listen in exceptional sound quality | Record like you're in a studio
Discover an immersive viewing experience
Premium design meets effortless creativity
Sustainability & Accessibility
Powered for your everyday needs
More reasons to choose Xperia
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- 5G dependent on market availability, compatible equipment and network.
- Maximum fps will depend on shooting environment and settings.
- Up to 50% brighter than previous model (Xperia 5 III). Display maximum brightness may vary according to settings, usage and contents.
- Video recording restrictions may apply.
- Grip sold separately. Sony recommends XQ-ZIV01 Vlog Monitor Kit and GP-VPT2BT Bluetooth shooting grip
- Accuracy of the feature may vary according to environmental circumstances and settings. Some performance restrictions may apply.
- Music Pro is a service for recording your music without any external equipment, and features recording, editing and studio tuning. The Studio tuning is applicable only for vocal. Music recording, editing and trial of Studio tuning (up to 100MB within 1 month) are free of charge. Studio tuning requires a paid subscription that costs $4.99 (USD) per month. The costs for monthly subscription and availability may differ depending on market.
- This device is water resistant and protected against dust. All ports and attached covers should be firmly closed. Do not put the device completely underwater or expose it to seawater, salt water, chlorinated water or liquids such as drinks. Abuse and improper use of device will invalidate the warranty. The device has been tested under Ingress Protection rating IP65/68. Sony devices that are tested for their water-resistant abilities are placed gently inside a container filled with tap water and lowered to a depth of 1.5 meters. After 30 minutes in the container, the device is gently taken out and its functions and features are tested. Note this model has a capless USB port to connect and charge. The USB port needs to be completely dry before charging.
© 2022 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Facts and features may vary depending on local variant. Some colors may not be available in all markets. Services described herein may require separate registration and be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees.
Sony is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Corporation. Xperia is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All terms are subject to change without prior notice.