Wireless Radio Flash GN60
About This Item
- High-output Guide Number for compact mirrorless cameras (GN60)1
- Per-frame P-TTL flash control instantly adapts to changing light
- Up to 200 frames4 in high-speed bursts at up to 10 fps2
 Flash processor  Multi Interface Shoe  Image sensor  Image processor
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- 200mm at ISO 100 in meters
- Refer to support information for supported cameras and functional compatibility. Functional compatibility may vary depending on a camera used.
- Ni-MH batteries. Sony tests.
- 1/32 flash output level, Ni-MH batteries. Digital camera, mechanical shutter.
- α1 electronic shutter in continuous Hi+ mode. Flash output level manually set to 1/32.
- P-TTL flash control is used for each frame in the Mid and Hi continuous shooting modes as well as the Lo mode. (as of 2021)
- Sony test conditions
- Not guaranteed to be 100% dust and moisture proof. Dust and moisture resistance will also vary according to the body to which the unit is attached.
- Up to 5 groups in GROUP mode, or 3 groups in TTL or Manual modes. 3 groups max when used as a receiver
© 2021 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Sony, the Sony logo, the Alpha logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.