FE PZ 16-35mm F4 G Full-frame Constant-Aperture Wide-angle Power Zoom G Lens | SELP1635G
About This Item
- Check Camera to Lens Compatibility: https://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/cscs/lens_body/
- The world’s lightest1 full-frame F4 wide-angle power-zoom lens
- Outstanding resolution in an ultralight compact G Lens (353 g / 12.5 oz)
Ultralight, versatile wide-angle power zoom
Sony’s vast expertise brings you the world’s lightest full frame F4 wide-angle power-zoom lens, giving today’s content creators refined imagery, expression, and control. A new power zoom system in a compact lens is suitable for small crews or solo shooting. It is ideal for stills too, with beautiful G lens™ rendering and astonishing AF (autofocus) performance.
FE PZ 16-35mm F4 G Lens
Evolved image quality
This compact, lightweight, full-frame constant F4 wide-angle power zoom lens delivers superb G Lens image quality. It includes two AA (advanced aspherical) elements, a Super ED (Extra-low Dispersion) element, and an ED element to effectively suppress distortion and aberration. A circular aperture and controlled spherical aberration enhance bokeh quality, while 9.5-inch (0.24 meter) minimum focus enables stunning close ups.
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- As of March 2022, Sony survey of constant F4 wide-angle zoom lenses for 35mm full-frame sensors.
- Not guaranteed to be 100% dust and moisture proof.
© 2022 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Sony, the Sony logo, the Alpha logo and G Lens are trademarks of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.