STR-AN1000 7.2 Channel 8K A/V Receiver
About This Item
- 7.2-channel A/V Receiver2 (165 W 6 ohms, 1 kHz, 1ch, THD 0.9%)
- 8K & 4K/120Hz HDMI Connectivity with HDMI 2.1 support (6-in/2-out)1,3,4
- Supports Dolby Atmos® & DTS:X® object-based sound decoding
360 Spatial Sound Mapping 8K 7.2 CH A/V Receiver
Experience breathtaking 8K video and immersive 3D audio with our new 7.2-channel 8K receiver.1 Enjoy space-filling sound from your 7.2 or 5.2.2 setup with Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X.® It’s easy to enjoy all your content with Works with SONOS, Chromecast Built-in, Apple AirPlay®, and Spotify Connect—all via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth®.5, 6, 7
Discover the AN1000 with an expert
Discover the AN1000 features
Redefined video technology
8K & 4K/120 HDMI Connectivity
Enjoy the latest HDMI technology with support for 8K & 4K/120 video sources.1, 4 Equipped with two 8K HDMI inputs and two outputs the STR-AN1000 is capable of delivering the most stunning picture quality and amazing clarity.3
While enabling higher quality video output and reduced latency from input devices like game consoles, HDMI 2.1 also provides support for Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), Variable Refresh Rate (VRR).3,4
Supports Dolby Vision, HDR10, and Hybrid Log Gamma, and IMAX Enhanced
Enjoy dynamic, realistic picture quality with support for the leading HDR formats, including Dolby Vision, HDR10, Hybrid Log Gamma, and IMAX Enhanced.6, 8, 9
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- 8K: 7,680 x 4,320 pixels. Requires HDR compatible content from supported streaming services or HDR compatible content device connected via HDMI input (sold sep).
- 165 Watts measurements at (165 W 6 ohms, 1kHz, 1ch, THD 0.9%)
- Requires HDMI® cable sold sep.
- 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. Game title supporting 4K/120fps and/or VRR required.
- Sonos app required. Device must be connected to a power source, plugged into a SONOS® port, have the same Wi-Fi or hardline connection. https://www.sonos.com/en-us/how-sonos-works
- 3rd party apps, network services, content, the operating system and software of this Product may be subject to individual terms and conditions and changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information. Requires product to be connected to the wireless network. 360Reality Audio requires subscription to compatible online music service and third party terms, conditions, account and fees may apply.
- Chromecast built-in compatibility dependent on app.
- User must connect to a Google account to use, including voice to activate linked apps.
- May require additional accessories. Check with your authorized dealer for details.
- For full terms and conditions please visit https://www.sony.com/electronics/support
- Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary.
- BRAVIA Acoustic Center Sync mode works with the following models: Z9J series, A90J series, A80J series, X95J series. Product availability varies by country. Integrated UI works with the following models: Z9J series, A90J series, A80J series, X95J series, X90J series, X85J series, X80J series, A80K series, X90K series, Z9K series, A95K series, A90K series and X95K series.
- To use 360 Spatial Sound Mapping, it is necessary to run the auto calibration on the receiver using the supplied calibration microphone that comes with the receiver. 360 Spatial Sound Mapping can work with passive speakers and compatible wireless rear speakers (SA-RS3S & SA-RS5) but they must be connected to the receiver for the calibration.
©2023 Sony Electronics, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony and the Sony logo are trademarks and or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Bluetooth® and the Bluetooth® logo are trademarks of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.