Media Receiver with Bluetooth®
- Bluetooth media receiver lets you connect two smartphones simultaneously
- Voice control with Siri Eyes Free and Android
- 4 x 55 W
- Sound-synchronized illumination pulses to the music
- USB input lets you play music from your iPhone and iPod
Bluetooth Audio Features
Audio Level Adjustment
Yes (-6dB – +6dB)
Cue / Rev
Pause (Bluetooth Audio)
Mic Gain Adjustment
Bluetooth Version 3.0
DSO (Dynamic Stage Organizer)
Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE)
High Pass Filter
High Voltage Pre Out
- Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices may vary.
- Siri is available on iPhone 4s or later, iPad Pro, iPad Air or later, iPad (3rd generation) or later, iPad mini or later and iPod touch (5th generation or later), and requires Internet access. Siri may not be available in all languages or areas, and features may vary by area. Cellular data charges may apply.
- Requires download of Sony Music Center app for iPhone from the App Store or for Android from Google Play. User must link compatible devices in order to control operation. Subject to app terms and conditions.
- Full functionality with compatible Android devices only.
- Sirius XM Radio requires tuner and subscription, sold separately.
- Compatibility varies as not all vehicles are compatible; please consult with each interface manufacturer for details.
- Not all USB devices are compatible. Consult www.esupport.sony.com for complete details.
© 2017 Sony Electronics, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony, EXTRA BASS and the Sony logos are trademarks of Sony Corporation. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logo are trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. The N Mark is a registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.