6.95" (17.6 cm) High Power Media Receiver with CarPlay/ Android Auto/ Weblink Cast
- Voice control with Apple Car Play and Android Auto™
- Bezel-less anti-glare capacitive touchscreen
- Dual USB ports let you connect a smartphone and USB device simultaneously
- Create virtual speakers on your dashboard with the Dynamic Stage Organizer
- 4 x 100 W Max. (45 W RMS) power output
Bluetooth Audio Features
Audio Codec (Bluetooth Audio)
SBC / AAC
Audio Level Adjustment
Yes (-8 dB to +18 dB)
Cue / Rev
Group (Folder) +/-
Meta Data Indication
Pause (Bluetooth Audio)
Repeat Control (Audio Device side)
Shuffle Control (Audio Device side)
Alphabetical Phonebook Sorting
Call Volume Level Control
Last Dialed Call
YES (select from the dialed call history)
Phone Battery Level Reminder
Phonebook Access via PBAP
Recent Calls (# of)
Ring Volume Level Control
Signal Strength Indication
- Apple, Apple CarPlay and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc. Apple, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and on Android compatible smartphone running Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Android Auto may not be available on all devices and is not available in all countries or regions. Android, Android Auto, and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Map app for Apple CarPlay is not available in all countries.
- WebLink® will be available with upcoming firmware update. For details, visit https://www.sony.com/electronics/support. WebLink is a registered trademark of Abalta Technologies, Inc. in the U.S. and a trademark in other countries. App compatibility may vary by region. For required smartphone operation systems, visit: https://www.abaltatech.com/weblinkfaq
- WebLink is a registered trademark of Abalta Technologies, Inc. in the U.S. and a trademark in other countries. App compatibility may vary by region. For required smartphone operation systems, visit: https://www.abaltatech.com/weblinkfaq
- Keep total impedance higher than 2 ohms and select “2-ohm” mode in the setting menu when wiring speakers/subwoofer(s) parallel or utilizing a subwoofer with 2-ohm impedance.
- Rated Power: CEA2006 Standard Power Output: 45 Watts RMS × 4 at 4 Ohms < 1% THD+N SN Ratio: 80 dBA (reference: 1 Watt into 4 Ohms).
- Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary
- Requires tuner and subscription, sold separately.
- Compatibility varies as not all vehicles are compatible; please consult with each interface manufacturer for details.
©2019 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony and the Sony logo are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Android, Android Auto and its logos are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Apple, Apple CarPlay, Siri and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.