HT-G700 3.1ch Dolby Atmos® / DTS:X® Soundbar
About This Item
- 3.1ch Dolby Atmos®/DTS:X® and Vertical Surround Engine1
- Immersive AE (Audio Enhancer) upscales audio close to 7.1.2ch sound
- Center speaker for clear dialogue
Cinematic surround sound and crystal-clear dialogue
This 3.1ch Dolby Atmos®/ DTS:X™ soundbar couples powerful, immersive surround sound with crystal-clear dialogue—so you can lose yourself completely in your favorite TV and movies.
"Nimble, yet expansive sound."
"This little system packs some impressive Atmos tricks up its sleeve, and plenty of good sound across the board."
Portable Streaming Speakers: Soundbars $500 and up category.
Twice VIP Award
“Ear-friendliness is essential, eye-friendliness secondary, and Sony ticks those boxes here.”
"This soundbar sounds great."
Hear sound from all directions with up to 7.1.2 channel surround sound
Vertical Surround Engine, our advanced surround technology, lets you enjoy the thrill of the latest theater audio formats like Dolby Atmos®/ DTS:X™ in a single slim unit. Its three front speakers, combined with unique Sony signal processing, reproduce "vertical" audio, creating virtual surround sound that seems to come from all around you.
Experience sound from above
Thanks to Sony's virtual-surround technology, the soundbar can position sound in vertical space—so you can experience 3D audio without the need for in-ceiling or up-firing speakers. As well as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, Vertical Surround Engine lends a more realistic, multidimensional sound to other formats too.
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Requires HDMI® cable; sold separately and High-Resolution media with capable source device.
- TV must be eARC enabled. Access firmware download on Sony Support (https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/home-theater-sound-bars-home-theater-systems/ht-x9000f)
- Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth devices vary, requires NFC-enabled and/or Bluetooth enabled device. Check device’s user manual for compatibility.
©2020 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony, EXTRA BASS and its logos are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. The N Mark logo is a trademark of the NFC Forum, Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.