HT-X8500 2.1ch Dolby Atmos®/DTS:X® Soundbar with built-in subwoofer
About This Item
- 7.1.2ch Dolby Atmos/DTS:X with Vertical Sound Engine1
- Dual built-in subwoofers for deep bass
- All sound upscaled close to 7.1.2ch audio
Cinematic atmosphere, powerful built-in bass
Experience cinematic, three-dimensional surround sound with this 2.1 channel Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® soundbar featuring built-in subwoofers for deep bass sound and a slim, elegant design that fits perfectly in front of your TV.
“Sony’s all-in-one Dolby Atmos bar may be the best value of the year.”
Tech Radar, Product of the Year
“Full immersive surround sound in a compact and aesthetically pleasing soundbar.”
Hear sound from all directions with simulated 7.1.2 surround sound
Vertical Surround Engine, our latest surround technology, lets you enjoy the thrill of Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® from a single slim unit. No matter what type of room you’re in, advanced DSP technology allows just two front speakers to reproduce full, cinematic sound from all around you, including from above.
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Requires HDMI® cable; sold separately and High-Resolution media with capable source device.
- TV must be eARC enabled. Available via USB firmware update Fall 2018. Access firmware download on Sony Support (https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/home-theater-sound-bars-home-theater-systems/ht-x9000f)
- Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary. For wireless connection via Bluetooth, BRAVIA supporting Bluetooth A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) is required.
- Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary.