Better products for both customers and the environment
More energy-efficient machinery
Building to 100% renewable electricity use
Sony Group aims to achieve 100% renewable electricity use by 2030, through combination of measures including the introduction of solar panels and the purchase of renewable electricity certificates. In Sony's Entertainment, Technology & Service business group (ET&S), we are close to achieving 100% renewable electricity with just Japan/East Asia region and Pan Asia region remaining to complete the transition in the 2023 fiscal year.
- Environmental goals of achieving a zero environmental footprint throughout the life cycle of our products and business activities.
- Relative to the period prior to system introduction.
- One of Sony's manufacturing sites in China.
- Cooperative farming is a Sony CSL[*1] initiative to artificially create an ecosystem in which useful plants can grow, enriching biodiversity while providing food.
*1: Sony CSL is a service mark of Sony Corporation.
* Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.