Cyber-Shot; Digital Still Camera; Black
- 20.1 MP (effective) 1.0 inch Exmor R® CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X™ engine for superb detail and noise reduction
- ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar® T* 24-70 mm lens with F1.8-2.8 aperture
- Built-in OLED Tru-Finder electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- 180º - tiltable LCD for selfies
At a Glance
Sensor Size and Maximum Photo Resolution
1-inch / 20.1 MP
Maximum Movie Resolution and Frame Rates
HD / 60p
Zoom and Lens (35mm equivalent)
2.9x / 24-70mm F1.8-2.8
iAuto (F1.8/F11(W))/Program Auto (F1.8/F11(W))/Manual (F1.8/F11(W))/Shutter Priority (F1.8/F11(W))/Aperture Priority (F1.8/F11(W))
Continuous Shooting Speed (maximum) (with max. recording pixels)
Speed Priority Continuous Shooting: approx. 10 fps, Continuous Shooting: approx. 2.9 fps (AF-S)
Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box
Single, Continuous shooting, Speed priority continuous shooting, Self-timer, Self-timer (cont.), Single-bracketing, Cont.-bracketing, White balance bracketing, DRO bracketing
Dynamic Range Functions
Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level 1-5), Auto High Dynamic Range: Off, Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure difference level (1.0–6.0 EV, 1.0 EV step)
+/- 3.0EV, 1/3EV step
Wide, Center, Flexible Spot (S/M/L), Lock on AF (Wide/Center/Flexible Spot(S/M/L))
Single-shot AF, Continuous AF, DMF, Manual Focus
Contrast detection AF
ISO Sensitivity (Movie)
Auto:(ISO125Level-ISO12800Level, selectable with upper / lower limit), 125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800
ISO Sensitivity (Still Image)(Recommended Exposure Index)
Auto (ISO125-12800, selectable with upper/lower limit), 125/160/200/250/320/400/500/640/800/1000/1250/1600/2000/2500/3200/4000/5000/6400/8000/10000/12800 (Extendable to ISO80/100), Multi-Frame NR: Auto (ISO125-12800), 200/400/800/1600/3200/6400/12800/25600
Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Creative Style, Color Space (sRGB/ Adobe RGB), Quality (RAW/RAW&JPEG/Extra fine/Fine/Standard)
Image Processing Engine
yes (BIONZ X)
LOCK ON AF
Light Metering Mode
Multi Pattern, Center Weighted, Spot
- Reseller price may vary.
- Audio can be output only during playback mode.
- Services vary by country.
- A successor application of PlayMemories Mobile™. Existing PlayMemories Mobile users can use this by updating PlayMemories Mobile.
- Please contact Phase One regarding all inquiries as to usage and support including functional compatibility of Capture One Express (for Sony) and Capture One Pro (for Sony).
- Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and Mac® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Mac logo is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- Does not support full functional compatibility with some camera models. See the Sony support site for details: https://www.sony.net/disoft/help
- Achieved by using overlay burst shooting.
- REI = recommended exposure index
- This product is also known as DSC-RX100M3, DSC-RX100M3G, DSCRX100M3/B, DSCRX100M3KIT