HX99 Compact Camera with 24-720 mm zoom
Out Of Stock
About This Item
- ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* 24-720 mm zoom lens
- 4K video recording with full pixel readout
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Among fixed lens digital cameras with a built-in viewfinder and telephoto end 700mm or above (angle of view, 35mm format equivalent) lens. As of August 2018, based on Sony research
- Angle of view (35mm format equivalent)
- 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) Continuous recording time is approx. 5 minutes, and may vary with recording environment. Class 10 or higher micro SDHC/SDXC memory card is required to record movies in the XAVC S™ format. UHS-I (U3) is also required for recording at 100Mbps
- With "Continuous shooting mode: Speed Priority Continuous Shooting" and "Image quality: Fine”
- CIPA standard, internal measurement.
© 2018 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Sony, the Sony logo, the Alpha logo and G Master are trademarks of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.