HX99 RNV Retina Projection Camera kit
Model: Retina Projection Camera kit
About This Item
- Retina projection camera kit helps people capture the world around them1
- RETISSA NEOVIEWER projects an image directly onto the retina
- Easily view and capture people, faces and places, etc. via the retina projection kit
Product purchase process
Due to the nature of this product and limited availability, we recommend you Try Before you Buy. Once you have tried the product, contact
for personal sales assistance to process your order.
Try before you buy
We recommend you try using the HX99RNV Retina Projection Camera Kit before purchasing. Some individuals may have a better experience than others. There are two ways to try the Retina Projection Camera Kit:
To request to borrow a Kit, please fill out this loan request form and agree to the Product Loan Agreement:
Loan request form
Sony DMPC (Digital Media Production Center)
2706 Media Center Dr #130
Los Angeles, CA 90065
Lighthouse for the Blind
San Francisco Adaptations Store
1155 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 W. Washington Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232
Cardinal Camera (Pennsylvania)
810 W 2nd St,
Lansdale, PA 19446
Cardinal Camera (North Carolina)
3351 Pineville Matthews Rd,
Suite 100 Charlotte, NC 28226
250 West 64th Street
New York, NY 10023
Please check back periodically as more locations will be added.
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- RETISSA NEOVIEWER is not a medical device. It is not approved by the FDA to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any specific condition. Depending on the part and degree of disability, it may be difficult to recognize images (e.g., if the function of the retina is totally impaired). The name has been changed from the previous name "RETISSA SUPER CAPTURE". RETISSA and NEOVIEWER are registered trademarks or trademarks of QD Laser. More information here: https://retissa.biz/en/retissa-neoviewer
- The RETISSA NEOVIEWER viewfinder uses a very weak laser, well below the level of light that is harmful to the eyes, as stipulated by international standards. The PSC mark is displayed to indicate compliance with laws and regulations after undergoing product testing and manufacturing process confirmation by a testing institution.
- User needs to contact Sony Digital Production Center by phone (323) 352-5007 or email (DMPC@sony.com) to get an appointment.
- If purchased and the HX99 RNV Retina Projection Kit does not work for your eye condition, please return within the 30-day return policy period as received in original packaging with all components and accessories.
- Sony is bearing the majority of the cost to support the low-vision community. One unit per person is available for purchase. This product may not be suitable for all low-vision people. Users are encouraged to touch-and-try before purchase.
- Low vision affects an estimated 250 million people worldwide. Low vision is a vision problem that makes it hard to do everyday activities. It can't be fixed with glasses, contact lenses, or other standard treatments like medicine or surgery. The DSCHX99RNVKIT will not work for all low vision conditions. It is important to try the device as intended, preferably before you buy or to try the device and return within the 30-day return period if it does not work for your particular eye condition.
© 2023 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Sony, G Master, the Alpha logo and the Sony logo are trademark of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.