RX0 II 1” (1.0-type) sensor ultra-compact camera
Est. Delivery Dec 5-6
About This Item
- 1” (1.0-type) stacked back-illuminated Exmor RS™ CMOS Sensor
- 24mm1 F4 ZEISS® Tessar T* lens delivers high-resolution images
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- 35mm equivalent
- Waterproof down to 33 ft (10m) without underwater housing. The minimum focusing distance increases underwater, causing angle of view to narrow.
- When dropped onto plywood that is 5cm/2 in. thick from heights up to 6.5ft. Conforms to MIL-STD-810G 516.7 shock test (U.S. Military Standard).
- No guarantee is made regarding damage to, malfunction of, or waterproof/dustproof/shockproof/crushproof performance of this camera, depending on conditions and circumstances of use.
- Approximate effective megapixels
- In Speed Priority Continuous mode. Focus and exposure settings fixed at first shot
- Up to 960fps NTSC / 1000fps PAL super slow motion can be recorded. Sound cannot be recorded when shooting slow motion. A Class 10 or higher SDXC or SDHC memory card is required. NTSC/PAL mode is switchable through its menu. Image quality approaches Full HD quality at 240fps NTSC / 250fps PAL in Quality Priority mode.
- Supplied as a part of VFA-305R1 Filter Adaptor Kit.
- RX0 and RX0 II models cannot be used with radio control at the same time. Control up to five cameras with Imaging Edge Mobile ver. 7.1 or later and from six cameras up to 50 cameras via an access point with Imaging Edge Mobile ver. 7.2 or later (scheduled in 2019 summer), according to Sony's internal testing. Depending on the specifications of the access point, smartphone, and tablet to be used, and the radio wave environment of the installation location, the number of devices that can be connected may change.
- Optional Camera Control Box CCB-WD1 is required. When using the CCB-WD1, please update your software to the latest version. (Supported with ver. 2.00 or later.). Up to 100 pairs of DSC-RX0M2 and Camera Control Box can be connected, according to Sony’s internal testing.
© 2019 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited Sony, Exmor RS, BIONZ X, XAVC S, Imaging Edge Mobile, PlayMemories Mobile and other marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications subject to change without notice.