RX100 VI — broad zoom range and super-fast AF
Out Of Stock
About This Item
- ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* 24–200 mm F2.8–4.5 high-resolution zoom lens
- Approx. 20.1 effective megapixel 1.0-type stacked Exmor RS™ CMOS sensor with DRAM chip
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- 35mm format equivalent.
- Among fixed lens digital cameras with 1” (1.0-type) sensor. As of June 2018 press release, based on Sony research.
- CIPA standard, internal measurement, at f=9.0mm (wide-end), EV6.9, Program Auto, Focus mode: AF-A, Focus area: Center.
- With "Continuous shooting mode: Hi".
- With "Continuous shooting mode: Hi" and "Image quality: Fine".
- ISO 80, 100: when expanded. For still shooting only.
- 4K continuous recording is available for approx. 5 minutes. The duration available for the shooting may change according to shooting conditions. SDHC/SDXC memory card of Class 10 or higher is required for movie recording in XAVC S format. UHS-I (U3) SDHC/SDXC card is required for 100Mbps recording.
- CIPA-standard, pitch/yaw directions, at 200mm (35mm format equivalent).
- Sound cannot be recorded when shooting slow motion. An SDHC/SDXC memory card of Class 10 or higher is required
- Connect to an HDR (HLG) compatible Sony TV via a USB cable to view HDR (HLG) movies
© 2018 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony, BIONZ X, Exmor, SteadyShot and the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications subject to change without notice.