- High-performance, monaural microphone picks up targeted (not surrounding) sound.
- More compact and approx. 15% shorter than the current ECM-CG50 model.
- Included microphone holder absorbs zooming noise from the camera.
- 3.5 gold coating L type stereo mini plug cable length approx. 13 7/8" (35 cm).
- Uses plug-in power or a single AAA alkaline battery.
Plastic + aluminum
+0 to +40°C (+32 to +104°F)
-20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
Electoret Condenser Microphone
Weights and Measurements
D 27/32" x L 8 5/8" (21 x 217mm) (excluding cord)
2.7oz (77g) (only main unit - without battery)
- Reseller price may vary.
- This product is also known as ECMCG60
© 2015 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. All rights reserved. Sony, the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony and Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.