Compact portable streaming microphone for high-quality sound
The ECM-S1 Wireless Streaming Microphone provides clear, low-noise, high-quality digital sound recording in a compact, lightweight unit. It offers both wireless and wired connections, providing high-quality audio to a wide range of devices.
High-quality digital sound, both indoors and outdoors
Compact, lightweight wireless streaming microphone
With both wireless and wired connections available, the ECM-S1 portable streaming microphone is a compact and lightweight high-performance unit that provides clear, low-noise, minimum audio delay, high-quality audio for easy recording or live-streaming either indoors or outdoors.
High-quality microphone capsules for clear voice recording
Despite its compactness and light weight, the ECM-S1 is equipped with three large-diameter (14 mm) microphone capsules that provide clear, high-quality sound recording with a flat frequency response, particularly in the low-mid-range voice band, while suppressing noise. Great sound quality makes a huge contribution to the overall impression made on viewers by well-produced video.
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- The receiver measures 32 mm x 29 mm x 50 mm (W/H/D) and weighs 25 g. The microphone measures 63 mm x 137.5 mm x 63 mm (W/H/D) and weighs 157 g (including the stand).
- Some models that support the Multi Interface (MI) Shoe, such as the RX1R II and ZV-1, do not provide power via the MI Shoe. In this case, the continuous use available with the receiver's built-in battery alone is up to 3 hours.
- When there is analog audio from the microphone output terminal, the built-in battery can be used continuously for approximately 3 hours when fully charged.
- LC3plus is the supported audio format in the ECM-S1.
- Approximate distance when the microphone is visible from the receiver. This varies depending on the surroundings and radio wave conditions, such as the presence of metal, people, or other obstacles or reflective surfaces.
- The stand is included, and the microphone is supplied attached to it at the time of purchase.
- A commercially available conversion adaptor is required.
- Some models that support the Multi Interface (MI) Shoe, such as the RX1R II and ZV-1, do not provide power via the MI Shoe.
- Available only when connected to a USB Audio Class 1.0 compatible device. Even if the device is USB Audio Class 1.0 compliant, a separate conversion adaptor may be required for connection depending on the device.
- 3.5 mm mini jack (stereo) (3-pole).
- Audio monitoring is not possible when headphones are connected to a USB Audio Class 1.0 compatible device without a USB connection.
- Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
© 2023 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Sony, G Master, the Alpha logo and the Sony logo are trademark of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.