Wireless Radio Receiver
- Use receivers together with the FA-WRC1M Wireless Radio Commander to wirelessly control up to 15 flash units in 5 groups
- Communication distance: Approximately 30 m (98.4 ft.)
- Use separate Multi Terminal Cable to connect receivers to cameras for remote multi-camera shutter triggering from the Wireless Commander
- Built-in Sync Terminal
- This product is designed for use with Multi Interface Shoe flashes. (except HVL-F20M)
Flash and lights
F32M External Flash For Multi-Interface Shoe
Compatible flash units
Multi Interface Shoe compatible α system flash units
Remote release compatible cameras
Sony interchangeable-lens digital cameras
Multi Interface Shoe
0°C ~ +40°C
15 hours, approx. (with alkaline batteries)
Two AA-size alkaline or NiMH batteries
Size & Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D)
Approx. 61.0 x 46.4 x 65.2 mm
Approx. 85 g (excl. batteries)
2.4 GHz band
Approx. 30 meters
- Requires Radio Control Wireless Commander (FA-WRC1M), Radio Control Wireless Receiver (FA-WRR1) - sold separately and compatible camera and flash.
- Max 5 groups in Group mode setting, 3 groups in TTL or Manual mode settings
- Require Multi Terminal Connecting ULTI/Micro USB cable VMC-MM1 - sold separately
- Commercially-available sync cable required. Flashes of sync voltage of less than 400V is required. Flash types with reversed sync terminal polarity can also be used.
- Depending on camera specifications
- Although the design is dust and moisture resistant, absolute protection from dust and moisture is not guaranteed.
- Flash level controlled over 25 steps (1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256) in 1/3 EV step increments. 1/128 not selectable for High Speed Sync. If you are using an HVL-F32M Flash, set the flash level of the group that includes the HVL-F32M to 1/16 or higher when performing High-speed sync (HSS) shooting in MANUAL mode.
© 2016 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.