External Flash with Wireless Radio Control
- Guide number of 45
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 2 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" (69.4 x 113.7 x 88.3 mm), Weight: Approx. 11.2 oz (317 g) (excluding batteries)
- Wireless radio control function
- Equipped with LED light for movies and stills.
Operating Range (Approx.)
W 2-3/4 in × H 4-1/2 in × D 3-1/2 in (69.4 mm × 113.7 mm × 88.3 mm)
11.2 oz (317 g) (only main unit)
Charge progress indicator
Yes (Dot matrix)
Multi/Micro USB terminal
Flash head (light-emitting unit)
Up 150 deg (0 deg/30 deg/45 deg/60 deg/75 deg/90 deg/120 deg/150 deg) Down 8 deg, Left and right 180 deg (0 deg/30 deg/45 deg/60 deg/75 deg/90 deg/120 deg/150 deg/180 deg)
Built-in bounce sheet
Built-in wide panel
Yes (0.59 in)
Color Temperature (Approx.)
Continuous flash performance
40 flashes at 10 flashes per second
Flash Duration (Approx.)
Within 1.7 ms (1/1 MANUAL)
- At 105 mm and ISO 100 in meters
- Up to 5 groups in GROUP mode setting, and up to 3 groups in TTL or Manual mode settings.
- According to Sony’s internal measurement conditions.
- Structure is designed for dust and moisture resistance but does not prevent all dust or moisture ingress.
- Wireless radio communications supports only compatible cameras. For compatible cameras, refer to support page of our web site. http://www.sony.net/flash/f45rm/
Sony the Alpha logo and the Sony logo are trademark of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.