Sony CFexpress Type A 80GB memory card
- Up to 800MB/s read speed and 700MB/s write speed1
- Compact design to fit compact cameras
- Effective heat dissipation to support high bitrate data transfers
- TOUGH and durable impact, bending, dust and moisture resistant2
- Resistant to humidity, X-rays, electrostatic charges, ultraviolet radiation2
- Supported by File Scan Utility memory diagnostic software
- Supported by Memory Card File Rescue data recovery software
CFexpress TypeA memory card
Card Model Code
PCI Express Gen3 x1
Power Requirements (voltage)
Operating Current (1ms Ave.)
Operating Current (1s Ave.)
Operating Current (Max)
Operating Temperature Requirements
Storage Temperature Requirements
Maximum Read Speed
Maximum Write Speed
- Actual performance may vary and is dependent on environment and usage.
- an IPX7 water ingress protection rating and an IP5X dust ingress protection rating (IP57) for enhanced durability.
- Does not support data recovery for Content Protected and Game Data files. Not all data may be recoverable.
- MRW-G2 CFexpress Type A/SD card reader is required for CFexpress Type A card diagnosis. Diagnosis is not possible with readers from other manufacturers or a direct camera connection.
© 2020 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Sony, the Sony logo, the Alpha logo, Exmor R and BIONZ XR are trademarks of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.