CFexpress Type B 256GB
About This Item
- Ultra-fast write speed at up to 1480 MB/s for burst and high-resolution imaging
- Enhanced workflow with extremely high read speed of up to 1700 MB/s
- Tough specification for challenging environments
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- A Portion of this media capacity is used for system files and may vary.
- Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice
- Available at www.sony.net/memorycard. Data recovery for Copy Protected and Game Data files not supported. Not all data may be recoverable.
- Based on Sony internal testing, memory media can operate in temperatures between -13 degrees Fahrenheit (-25 degrees Celsius) and 185 degrees Fahrenheit (85 degrees Celsius). Actual performance may vary based on environmental conditions and usage.
- Based on Sony internal testing, memory media is in conformance with ISO 7816-1 X-ray screen testing. Actual performance may vary based on environmental conditions and usage.
- Based on Sony internal testing, memory media is anti-static certified to IEC 61000-4-2 standard.
© 2019 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.
The Sony logo is a trademark of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.