Sony 128 GB E Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card
About This Item
- Rapid write speed at up to 100 MB/s for burst and high-resolution imaging5
- Fast transfer to PC with up to 270 MB/s read speed5
- V60 Video Speed Class for dependable video capture
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- 1 GB = one billion bytes, a portion of which is used for data management functions. Based on Sony internal testing. Transfer speeds vary, and are dependent on host devices, the OS version, or use conditions. To effectively utilize the product's high-speed capabilities, your compatible device must support UHS-II.
- Installation of software required on PC or Mac before use.
- Actual performance may vary. Based on environmental conditions and usage. Sony does not guarantee damage to recorded data or card based on every situation or condition.
- File Rescue downloadable software available at www.sony.net/ memory card. Does not support data recovery for Content Protected and Game Data files. Not all data may be recoverable.
- Based on Sony internal testing. Transfer speeds vary and are dependent on host devices, the OS version or usage conditions. To effectively utilize the products high speed capabilities your Compatible device must support UHS-II.128GB is up to 270MB/s Read and up to 100MB/s Write, V60.
- With an IP57 rating, this SD card is durable and resistant. Designed to survive drops of up to 4.92 ft., waterproof for 30 min at 3.28 ft. depth, and able to operate in temperatures ranging from -13~+185°F, the SF-E Series UHS-II SD Card will last, whatever the weather.
© 2023 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.
Sony and the Sony logo are trademarks and or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.