- Up to 270 MB/s read and 120 MB/s write speeds. V60 video speed class and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) support
- Ideal for high-resolution video capture at 4K resolution and beyond
- File Rescue data recovery software available as a free download
- IP57 rated, highly durable and withstands the elements with UV guard, dust, and water proofing
- Available in 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB to suit your storage needs
Operating temperature range
Class 10 (SD Speed Class), Class 3 (UHS Speed Class), V60 (Video Speed Class)
Transfer Speed (Write)
Up to 120 MB/s (HD312), Up to 90 MB/s (SDR104)
Transfer Speed (read)
Up to 270 MB/s (HD312), Up to 95 MB/s (SDR104)
Size & Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D)
0.94 x 1.26 x 0.08 in
- Capacity is based on 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. A portion of the memory is used for data management functions and therefore usable storage capacity will be less.
- Based on Sony internal testing. Transfer speeds vary and are dependent on host devices, the OS version or usage conditions. To effectively utilize the products high speed capabilities your Compatible device must support UHS-II.128GB and 256GB model is up to 270MB/s Read and up to 120MB/s Write, V60. 64GB model is up to 270MB/s Read and up to 70MB/s Write,V30.
- File Rescue downloadable software available at www.sony.net/memorycard. Does not support data recovery for Content Protected and Game Data files. Not all data may be recoverable.
- With an IP57 rating, this SD card is durable and resistant. Designed to survive drops of up to 4.92 ft., waterproof for 30 min at 3.28 ft. depth, and able to operate in temperatures ranging from -13~+185°F, the SF-E Series UHS-II SD Card will last, whatever the weather.
- Need to be installed on Windows PC or Mac before using.
COPYRIGHT © 2019 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
TRADEMARK Sony logos are trademarks of Sony. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.