UHS-II G TOUGH series 256GB
About This Item
- TOUGH specification3 with crush and shock-proof design6
- Rib-less and switchless design2 enhances reliability, eliminating risks of breakage
- Dust and water proofing at the highest level (IP68)4
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- 1 GB = one billion bytes, a portion of which is used for data management functions. Based on Sony internal testing. Transfer speeds vary, and are dependent on host devices, the OS version, or use conditions. To effectively utilize the product's high-speed capabilities, your compatible device must support UHS-II.
- One-piece molded construction compared to a consumer SD card at 2.1mm thickness.
- Performance 18x stronger compared to SD bending test specification of 10N.
- Conformance to IP68 standard. Sony cannot guarantee against damage to record data or card in all situations and conditions.
- Need to be installed on Windows PC or Mac before using.
- Actual performance may vary. Based on environmental conditions and usage. Sony does not guarantee damage to recorded data or card based on every situation or condition.
- File Rescue downloadable software available at www.sony.net/ memory card. Does not support data recovery for Content Protected and Game Data files. Not all data may be recoverable
© 2022 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Sony, and -the Sony logo-, are trademarks of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.