UHS-II G TOUGH series 32GB
About This Item
- TOUGH specification with crush and shock-proof design
- Rib-less and switchless design enhances reliability, eliminating risks of breakage
- Highest level (IP68) dust and water proofing
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Capacity is based on 1GB = 1 billion bytes. A portion of the memory is used for data management
- As a consumer SD card. Based on SONY internal testing which conforms to SD bending test standard. Sony investigation as of August 2018.
- Based on SONY internal testing. Transfer speeds vary, and are dependent on host devices, the OS version or usage conditions. To effectively utilize the product's high-speed capabilities, your compatible device must support UHS-II. Sony investigation as of August 2018.
- Performance 18x stronger compared to SD bending test specification of 10N.
- World’s first one piece molded construction compared to a consumer SD card at 2.1mm thickness. World’s first one piece molded construction as of August 2018.
- World’s first ribless design compared to a consumer SD card at 2.1mm thickness. Conforms to Ribless card specifications of Standard Size SD Card Mechanical Addendum 6.0. World’s first ribless design as of August 2018.
- Conformance to IP68 standard. We cannot guarantee against damage to record data or card in all situations and conditions.
- Need to be installed on Windows PC or Mac before using.
- Based on Sony internal testing. Actual performance may vary based on environmental conditions and usage.
- Based on SONY internal testing. We cannot guarantee against damage to record data or card in all situations and conditions.
© 2018 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. The Sony logo is a trademark of Sony. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.