128GB High grade UHS-II SD Memory Card1
- High speed transfer up to 277 MB/s (read) and 150 MB/s (write) for performance and efficiency
- V60 Video Speed Class and UHS Speed Class 3 for dependable 4K and high-bitrate video capture
- Compatible with Sony's SD Scan Utility to monitor card write cycle limits and alert you when they are reached
- Recover deleted or compromised images with File Rescue software
- IP57-rated, highly durable and withstands the elements with UV guard, dust, and waterproofing
Class 10 (SD Speed Class), Class 3 (UHS Speed Class), V60 (Video Speed Class)
Transfer Speed (Write)
Up to 150 MB/s (HD312), Up to 90 MB/s (SDR104)
Transfer Speed (read)
Up to 277 MB/s (HD312), Up to 95 MB/s (SDR104)
Size & Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D)
0.94 x 1.26 x 0.08 in
- Capacity is based on 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. A portion of the memory is used for data management functions and therefore usable storage capacity will be less.
- UHS-II: Up to 277MB/s transfer speed, 150MB/s write speed2. UHS-I: Up to 95 MB/s transfer speed; write speed up to 90MB/s2. Based upon Sony testing using SD Association certified testing tool. Transfer speeds vary and are dependent on host hardware. To effectively utilize the product’s high-speed capabilities, your compatible device must support UHS-II.
- Based on SONY internal testing. We cannot guarantee against damage to record data or card in all situations and conditions. Memory Card File Rescue is available for Windows and is newly available for macOS and also supports Canon CR3 raw format files. The file rescue supports recovery of RAW, XAVC S, and Other Various Data Types for Professional Use. For more information please visit https://www.sony.net/Products/memorycard/en_us/datarescue/index.html
- Waterproof certified to IEC 60529 IP57 standard, dust proof certified to IEC 60529 IPX5 standard, media is durable and data will operate after drop testing from 1.5m, can operate in temperatures between -13 degrees Fahrenheit (25 degrees Celsius) and 185 degrees Fahrenheit (85 degrees Celsius).
- Need to be installed on Windows PC or Mac before using.
© 2019 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Sony logos are trademarks of Sony. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.