SF-M series TOUGH specification UHS-II SD Card
- TOUGH specification with crush and shock-proof design
- Rib-less and write-protect switch-less design enhances reliability, eliminating the risk of breakage
- IP68 dust and water proofing
- Enjoy the fast speed of up to 277 MB/s read, and up to 150 MB/s write
- SD Scan Utility monitors the condition of your card and lets you know before it has reached its write cycle limit
Operating temperature range
Class 10 (SD Speed Class), Class 3 (UHS Speed Class), V60 (Video Speed Class)
Transfer Speed (Write)
up to 150 MB/s (HD312), up to 90 MB/s (SDR104)
Transfer Speed (read)
up to 277 MB/s (HD312), up to 95 MB/s (SDR104)
Size & Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D)
0.94 x 1.26 x 0.08 in
- Based on Sony internal testing. Transfer speeds vary and are dependent on host devices, the OS version or usage conditions. To effectively utilize the products high speed capabilities your compatible device must support UHS-II.
- Sony does not guarantee damage to recorded data or card based on every situation or condition.
- 18X stronger performance compared to standard SD bending test specification of 10N.
- Confirms to Ribless card specifications of Standard Size SD Card Mechanical Addendum 6.0.
- File Rescue downloadable software available at www.sony.net/ memory card. Does not support data recovery for Content Protected and Game Data files. Not all data may be recoverable.
© 2019 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Sony logos are trademarks of Sony. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.