Sony Cinema Line FX30 Super 35 Camera
About This Item
- Product currently not available on consumer site, for more information please visit Pro site
- 20.1 MP1 Exmor R™ APS-C (Super 35mm format) image sensor with wide dynamic range
- S-CinetoneTM for a cinematic look straight out of the camera without grading
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
Shotgun microphone for Multi interface shoe with Digital audio interfaceModel: ECM-B1M
- Approximate effective megapixels for movies. Approximate 26 megapixels for still images.
- The angle of view changes depending on the shooting mode and recording settings, etc.
- S-Log3 movies, Sony tests.
- Embedded LUTs can be used with Catalyst Browse/Prepare or the Catalyst Prepare Plugin (Adobe Premiere Pro Plugin).
- 17 or 33 point 3D LUT files in CUBE (.cube) format can be imported. LUT files with other lattice sizes can be used after conversion in Catalyst Browse/Prepare.
- The eyes of some types of birds cannot be detected.
- Slight image crop in Active Mode. “Standard” setting recommended for focal lengths of 200 mm or longer. Active Mode is not available when recording at frame rates of 120 (100) fps or higher, including S&Q.
- With approx. 38 % image crop. Post-production editing or S&Q mode recording required. In case of S&Q mode, data must be recorded to a CFexpress Type A memory card when the frame rate is 120 (100 in PAL) fps or higher.
- With a choice of 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 23.98p frame rates and color spaces
- As of September 2022, support by ATOMOS NINJA V, NINJA V+ and SHOGUN CONNECT devices is planned. The ATOMOS frame rate is limited up to 30 fps when NINJA V is used. For further details, please contact ATOMOS support.
- Not available when using the SELP1650, SEL18200LE or A-mount lenses.
- The Focus Map function cannot be used under the following conditions: When shooting stills, when the Focus Magnifier function is in use, when using digital zoom, during USB streaming, when no lens is mounted, when an A-mount lens is mounted, or when using the SEL16F28. For other lenses, please use the latest lens software.
- Angle of view and image quality may change slightly when this feature is turned on. Breathing Compensation is not available for unsupported lenses, 120p (100p) movie recording, S&Q recording at 120p (100p), or stills. Compatibility of lenses is limited. Please see Sony support page for lens compatibility. https://www.sony.net/dics/breathing/
- Breathing Compensation function is provided in the Catalyst Browse/Prepare application as well as the Catalyst Prepare Plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Sony internal tests. USB power supply, XAVC S-I (All-I), 4K 60p 10-bit 4:2:2, 25° C (ambient, camera when recording started), Auto power off temperature: High, Cooing fan: Auto. The duration will vary depending on shooting conditions. The maximum continuous recording time for a single movie shooting session is approximately 13 hours (product specification limit).
- The sound level of the fan depends on recording mode and operating environment.
- Catalyst Prepare Plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro / Catalyst Browse / Prepare software (Version 2022.1)
- Proxy recording is not available under the following conditions - Normal movie recording at a [Record Frame Rate] of 120p (100p) or higher. - S&Q movie recording at a [Record Frame Rate] of 120p (100p) or higher. S&Q movies at a [Frame Rate] of 120 (100) fps or higher.
- Although frame rates are listed in integers, actual frame rates are: 23.98p (24p), 29.97p (30p), and 59.94p (60p).
- The XLR handle unit is not included with the ILME-FX30B (body-only model).
- The availability of the VMC-BNCM1 (product number: A-5051-506-A) may vary depending on the country or region. Refer to the following support site for inventory confirmation and purchase. https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/
- USB charging and power delivery are only supported via the USB Type-C® terminal. A battery must be installed in the camera when supplying USB power. The internal battery may drain even if USB power is supplied, depending on the adapter used and camera operating conditions.
- Not guaranteed to be 100% dust and moisture proof. The XLR handle unit does not feature a dust and moisture resistant design.
- Supported in Catalyst Browse/Prepare. Camera image stabilization must be set to [Off] or [Active] in order to use the recorded metadata for image stabilization.
©2022 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Sony, Exmor R, BIONZ XR, the Alpha logo and the Sony logo are trademark of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.