Alpha 6000 - APS-C Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
Compact 24.3MP up to 11FPS with AF/AE, Full HD 1080p
- World’s fastest autofocus1 with 179 AF points and up to 11Fps
- Compact and lightweight Mirrorless camera for everyday use
- Capture life in high resolution with 24MP APS-C sensor
- Easy and intuitive controls help you shoot like a pro
- Smartphone remote control and sharing via NFC and Wi-Fi®
- Stunning low light photos with ISO range of 100-25600
- Record movie theater-quality Full HD 1080/24/60P video3
- What you see is what you get with an OLED Viewfinder
- Convenient features: Tilt LCD, pop-up flash and MI shoe
- Enhance your camera and creativity with Camera Apps
E PZ 16–50 mm F3.5–5.6 OSS
APS-C Wide-angle Power Zoom Lens with Optical SteadyShot
E 35mm F1.8 OSS
APS-C Standard Prime Lens with Optical SteadyShot
XYST1M Stereo Mic For Multi-Interface Shoe
E PZ 18–105 mm F4 G OSS
APS-C Standard Power Zoom G Lens with Optical SteadyShot
F32M External Flash For Multi-Interface Shoe
The advanced Fast Hybrid AF enables more scenes to be focused via phase-detection only (reducing reliance on the contrast-detection mode), delivering fast AF available to capture your subject at the exact moment you intend.
More autofocus points mean a better chance of capturing a perfectly sharp image, and with a class-leading 179 AF points, the α6000 provides extensive frame coverage and continuous, precise location of your subject⎯no matter where in the frame they may be.
Capturing an impressive 11 photos a second wouldn’t mean much if they were blurry. That’s where the α6000 excels
*Note: Services availability depends on region.
At a Glance
Maximum Photo Resolution and Frame Rates
24.3 MP up to 11 fps
Maximum Movie Resolution and Frame Rates
HD / 60p
Maximum ISO Sensitivity
Photo: ISO 100-25600 Movie: ISO 100-25600
Continuous Drive Speed (approx. max.)
11 fps (in High Continuous shooting)
+/- 5.0EV(1/3 EV, 1/2 EV steps selectable)
ISO Sensitivity (Recommended Exposure Index)
EV0 to EV20 (at ISO100 equivalent with F2.8 lens attached)
"Exmor®" APS HD CMOS sensor
1200-zone evaluative metering
+/- 3.0 EV (switchable between 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps)
AF Illuminator range
Approx. 0.3 – approx. 3.0 m (with E PZ 16-50 mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens attached)
Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF/contrast-detection AF)
Not supported (image stabilization supported on lens)
- Among interchangeable-lens digital cameras equipped with an APS-C image sensor as of February 12, 2014. Measured using CIPA internal measurement method with E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens mounted, Pre-AF off and viewfinder in use.
- Not supported in some regions.
- Records in up to 29 minutes segments.
- Some functions can only be assigned to certain buttons.
- Requires an active 802.11 Wi-Fi® network (802.11n recommended) or PlayMemories Mobile™ app installed on compatible Android™ or iOS device. PlayMemories camera apps require download with existing Sony Entertainment Network account. Download available in all countries/areas where Sony Entertainment Network is available.