Alpha 6600 - APS-C Interchangeable Lens Camera & Lens Kit 24.2MP, 11FPS, 4K/30p
$50 cash back when you register your Sony camera or lens.*
*Offer valid for purchases of eligible models between 10/15/23 – 1/31/24. Redeem by 2/18/24. Fulfilled within 8 weeks. See pro.sony/reg for terms and conditions and eligible models.
Power in your hands
Learn More about ILCE6600M/B
A full-fledged toolkit for your imagination
The α6600 packs in the features, to deliver what you need for just about any situation you encounter – fast AF, steady image stabilization and stunning image quality, a high-capacity battery and serious 4K HDR (HLG) movie shooting.
Ultra-fast AF and continuous shooting
Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF
5-axis optical image stabilization
True-to-life 4K HDR (HLG) movie recording
Powerful, reliable, versatile
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Based on Sony research, CIPA-guideline-compliant internal measurement with an E 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens mounted, Pre-AF off and viewfinder in use.
- Approximately, effective megapixels
- 3840×2160 pixels. A Class 10 or higher SDHC/SDXC memory card is required to record movies in the XAVC S format. UHS-I (U3) SDHC/SDXC card is required for 100Mbps
- Standard ISO 100 up to ISO 32000 expandable to ISO 100 to ISO 51200for still images
- High-speed continuous shooting is available at up to approx. 11fps in “Hi+” continuous shooting mode and up to approx. 8fps in “Hi” continuous shooting mode. Maximum fps will depend on camera settings.
- Accurate focus may not be achieved with certain subjects in certain situations... Real-time Eye AF for Animals supports still images only and cannot be used in combination with tracking. Does not work with some types of animal.
- Wi-Fi does not work during interval shooting
- Imaging Edge Mobile Ver. 7.2 or later is required
- Based on Sony research
- Construction aims to prevent moisture and dust ingress but is not guaranteed to be completely moisture- and dust-proof.
© 2019 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Sony, G Master, the Alpha logo and the Sony logo are trademark of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.