- Wide angle (28 mm) for landscape or more
- Fast F2.0 maximum aperture
- Circular 9-blade aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Dust and moisture-resistant design
- Linear motor for silent movie recording
At a Glance
Size and Weight
2.625 x 2.375 in. / 7.1 oz.
"35 mm equivalent focal length (APS-C)" and "Angle of View (APS-C)" are with interchangeable lens digital camera incorporating APS-C type image sensors.
35 mm equivalent focal length (APS-C)
Angle of View (35 mm)
Angle of View (APS-C)
Filter Diameter (mm)
Focal Length (mm)
35 mm full frame
Lens Groups / Elements
Maximum Magnification ratio (x)
0.13x(AF) / 0.16x(MF)
Maximum aperture (F)
Minimum Aperture (F)
Minimum Focus Distance
0.96 ft (AF) / 0.82 ft (MF) (0.29 m [AF] / 0.25 m [MF])
- See SEL075UWC/SEL057FEC Product Information for further details.
All rights reserved. Sony, the Sony logo, (alpha) logo, and SteadyShot are trademarks of Sony. Carl ZEISS and ZEISS is a trademark of Carl Zeiss and Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.