Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70 mm F4 ZA OSS
APS-C Standard Zoom ZEISS Lens with Optical SteadyShot
- ZEISS® Tessar compact standard zoom
- Approx. 4x zoom range
- Constant F4 maximum aperture
- ZEISS® T* anti-reflective coating
- Min. focus distance: 0.35m
At a Glance
16 - 70mm (APS-C)
Size and Weight
2.625 x 3 in. / 10.9 oz.
"35 mm equivalent focal length (APS-C)" and "Angle of View (APS-C)" are with interchangeable lens digital camera incorporating APS-C type image sensors.
35 mm equivalent focal length (APS-C)
Angle of View (APS-C)
Filter Diameter (mm)
Focal Length (mm)
Image stabilization (SteadyShot)
Lens Groups / Elements
Maximum Magnification ratio (x)
Maximum aperture (F)
Minimum Aperture (F)
Minimum Focus Distance
1.15 ft (0.35 m)
- Reseller price may vary.
- When an APS-C format lens is attached to a 35 mm Full Frame camera, images are recorded in APS-C format. When mounted on α series cameras with an APS-C type sensor, the actual angle of view will be equal to the angle obtained at a focal length approx. 1.5 times longer than stated.
- This product is also known as SEL1670Z.