- Adaptor for all A-mount lenses to E-mount cameras1
- Advanced E-mount camera autofocus2 for A-mount lenses1
- Autofocus2 and auto-exposure tracking3 for motor-less lenses1
- Autofocus2 and auto-exposure tracking3 up to 11 fps4
- Real-time Eye AF and Real-time Tracking2 with A-mount lenses
- Compact cylindrical design perfectly matches E-mount camera bodies
- Easy operation on full-frame E-mount bodies with a vertical grip
- Wide E-mount focal plane phase-detection AF coverage1
35mm full frame
Dimensions dia. x length (mm)
66.0 x 31.7
Dimensions dia. x length (in.)
2 5/8 x 1 1/4
Weight (approx.) (g)
Weight (approx.) (oz.)
Lens front cap
Lens rear cap
- As of September 2020. Latest firmware is required. Focal plane phase-detection is supported for SSM/SAM lenses on α7 III, α7R III, α7R IV, α6100, α6400, α6600, α9, α9 II, and α7S III. Focal plane phase-detection is only supported for lenses that do not have internal focus motors on the α7R IV with firmware V1.20 or later, and the α6600 with firmware V1.10 or later as of September 2020. For details on functional compatibility, please visit our support site. https://www.sony.net/dics/ea5/?id=pdt
- Autofocus is not available during movie recording. A-mount teleconverters are not supported. SEL135F28STF lens is manual focus only.
- For AE tracking, the aperture is fixed for the first frame while shutter speed and ISO are used for exposure adjustment.
- Maximum continuous shooting speed is 11 fps with the α6600 and 10 fps with the α7R IV, α9, and α9 II. Continuous shooting speed may change depending on the attached lens.
© 2020 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Sony, the Sony logo, the Alpha logo, Exmor R and BIONZ XR are trademarks of Sony Corporation. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.