Xperia 5 III 128GB, 6.1” 120Hz HDR OLED, four optical focal lengths triple camera array, 5G
Model: Xperia 5 III
About This Item
- Variable tele lens and Dual PD sensor with Real-time Eye AF
- 360 Reality Audio through its speakers, 360 Spatial Sound up-mixing
- 120Hz 6.1” HDR OLED display1 “powered by CineAlta”
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Display ratio and display refresh rate may vary according to settings, content availability, content format and applications used. The refresh rate 120Hz drive is effective when the blur reduction setting is turned on.
- Based on Sony research as of 14 April 2021. Xperia 1 III / Xperia 5 III feature 70mm and 105mm focal length in the same periscope camera paired with a Dual Pixel Diode sensor. Camera and display claim verified by Strategy Analytics' SpecTRAX Service against the published camera specifications for over 18,500 smartphones.
- Maximum fps and AF/AE calculations will depend on shooting environment and settings. Up to 20fps continuous shooting and up to 60 AF/AE calculations per second is available for the 24mm lens. The 16mm, 70mm and 105mm lenses can shoot up to 10fps and up to 30 AF/AE calculations pers second.
- 360 Reality Audio requires a subscription to a compatible online music service and third-party terms, conditions, account, and fees may apply. 360 Reality Audio on the speakers is available only through TIDAL. Service availability may vary by market.
- Accuracy of the feature may vary according to environmental circumstances. Some performance restrictions may apply. Animal Eye AF does not work with all types of animals.
- Compared to Xperia 5 II.
- Uses USB video class (UVC). Requires compatible camera with USB video class (UVC) or HDMI to USB cable and adaptor (Not supplied). Camera compatibility and features may vary.
- All ports and attached covers should be firmly closed. Do not put the device completely underwater or expose it to seawater, salt water, chlorinated water or liquids such as drinks. Abuse and improper use of device will invalidate warranty. The device has been tested under Ingress Protection rating IP65/68. Sony devices that are tested for their water-resistant abilities are placed gently inside a container filled with tap water and lowered to a depth of 1.5 meters. After 30 minutes in the container, the device is gently taken out and its functions and features are tested. Note this model has a capless USB port to connect and charge. The USB port needs to be completely dry before charging.
- Corning® Gorilla® 6 on the display and rear.
- 5G network and availability may vary depending on country, carrier, software version and user environment.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Qualcomm and Snapdragon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries, used with permission.
- Fast charge up to 50% in just 30 minutes with the included charger XZQ-UC1
- 24mm camera only
- Recording time restrictions may apply.
- Recording time restrictions may apply. Functions only available with the 24mm lens.
- Optical SteadyShot™ is available on Photography Pro for the 24mm, 70mm and 105mm focal lengths. FlawlessEye™ is available on Photography Pro for the 24mm lens.
- Dolby, Dolby Atmos, and the double-D symbol are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, Inc. in the Unites States and/or other countries.
- High-resolution Audio and High-Resolution Audio Wireless require compatible headphones (sold separately),
- 8-bit with 2-bit smoothing
- The function may vary by content, game availability and compatibility. This function can be set in "Game Enhancer".
- DUALSHOCK®4 and mount sold separately. Compatibility with game titles may vary.
- The Xperia 5 III does not support wireless charging
- The Xperia 5 III does not cover the BT.2020 color space in full.
- Requires LDAC compatible wireless headphones
- The effect of the feature may vary depending on services.
- Third party terms, conditions, account, and fees may apply. Service availability may vary by market. This offer may be subject to individual terms and conditions; it may be changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time; and it may require fees, registration and credit card information. Only one offer per person. Requires product to be connected to the wireless network
- Simulated result by Sony Corporation, based on actual usage profile using the same type of battery with USB charging. The life span of the battery depends on your usage situation.
- Sender device must be Android 6.0 or later, or iOS 9 or later. Content limitations may apply. Download app at Google Play or the Apple App Store. Network services, content, and operating system and software subject to terms and conditions and may be changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information.
- Third-party terms and conditions may apply.
© 2021 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Facts and features may vary depending on local variant. Some colors may not be available in all markets. Services described herein may require separate registration and be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees.
Sony is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Corporation. Xperia is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All terms are subject to change without prior notice.