Xperia 1 V 256GB, factory unlocked smartphone, 6.5” 4K 120Hz display, 4K 120fps HDR, true optical zoom, 5G
Model: Xperia 1 V
About This Item
- Next-gen sensor & computational processing for stunning low light shots
- Create cinematic color expression with S-Cinetone for mobile
- 4K HDR native 120fps video recording2 on all rear lenses
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- In terms of noise resistance performance and dynamic range for still images in lighting environments of LV (Light Value) 2 or less. Comparison with our digital camera equipped with a Full-frame sensor.
- Video recording restrictions may apply.
- Display ratios may vary based on content formatting. Display refresh rate may vary according to settings, contents and applications used.
- This device is water resistant and protected against dust. All ports and attached covers should be firmly closed. Do not put the device completely underwater or expose it to seawater, salt water, chlorinated water or liquids such as drinks. Abuse and improper use of device will invalidate the limited warranty. The device has been tested under Ingress Protection rating IP65/68. Sony devices that are tested for their water-resistant abilities are placed gently inside a container filled with tap water and lowered to a depth of 1.5 meters. After 30 minutes in the container, the device is gently taken out and its functions and features are tested. Note this model has a capless USB port to connect and charge. The USB port needs to be completely dry before charging.
- Music Pro is a service for recording your music without any external equipment, and features recording, editing and studio tuning. The Studio tuning is applicable only for vocal. Music recording, editing and trial of Studio tuning (up to 100MB within 1 month) are free of charge. Studio tuning requires a paid subscription that costs $4.99 (USD) per month. The costs for monthly subscription and availability may differ depending on market.
- Sony recommends XQ-ZIV01 Vlog Monitor Kit and GP-VPT2BT Bluetooth shooting grip
- The new image sensor on 24mm lens for JPEG images.
- Compared to Xperia 1 IV’s image sensor installed in the 24mm lens.
- Processing supported on 24mm lens for JPEG images only.
- All rear camera lenses.
- This feature is available for the 24mm lens and 85-125mm lens.
- 4K 60fps available on Videography Pro.
- Accuracy of the feature may vary according to environmental circumstances and settings. Some performance restrictions may apply.
- Sold separately.
- Live chat viewing is available only on YouTube live streaming via Videography Pro.
- Alpha camera compatibility may vary.
- 5G dependent on market availability, compatible equipment and network.
- Third party terms, conditions, account, and fees may apply. Service availability may vary by market.
- Achieved by 8 bit with 2 bit smoothing
- The Xperia 1 V does not cover the BT.2020 color space in full.
- Requires compatible headphones.
- Maximum recording time is 10 minutes.
- Snapdragon Elite Gaming is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Snapdragon and Snapdragon Elite Gaming are trademarks or registered trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated.
- Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Snapdragon is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
- Actual performance varies based on settings, environmental conditions, storage, and usage. Batteries are consumable products and their capacity degrades over time as they age. Sony does not guarantee the life span of the battery.
- Dependent on market availability, compatible equipment and network.
- At the time of factory shipment.
- Wireless charger sold separately, and compatibility may vary.
- The effect of the feature may vary depending on music services.
- 360 Reality Audio requires a subscription to a compatible online music service. Third-party terms, conditions, account, and fees may apply. Service availability may vary by market.
- 360 Reality Audio on headphones is available through Amazon Music, Deezer, nugs.net and TIDAL. Third party terms, conditions, account, and fees may apply. Service availability may vary by market.
- Some features may not be available for all services and contents. The effect may vary depending on the contents.
- Snapdragon Sound is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Snapdragon and Snapdragon Sound are trademarks or registered trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated.
- The feature may vary by content, game availability and compatibility.
© 2023 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Facts and features may vary depending on local variant. Some colors may not be available in all markets. Services described herein may require separate registration and be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees.
Sony is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Corporation. Xperia is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All terms are subject to change without prior notice.