- World‘s smallest drone that can carry a full frame Alpha series mirrorless camera6
- Max speed of 55.9mph (25m/s)1, maximum angular velocity of 180°/s2 and attitude angle up to 55°3
- Sony developed propulsion device and flight control system
- Flight time up to 22 minutes4 without a payload.
- Stable in winds up to 44.7 mph (20m/s)5
- Retractable landing gear for unobstructed camera field of view
- Detachable propellers for fast easy replacement and transport
- Sony developed stereo cameras and vision sensing processor with original algorithm for real time 3D spatial awareness
- Achieves stable flight in enclosed spaces or when out of range of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
- Equipped with obstacle braking function by multi-directional sensing
- RCR-VH1 remote controller operates the aircraft, gimbal, and camera while providing real-time image output.
- Use with "Airpeak Flight" mobile app to control, monitor and manage the aircraft, remote controller, camera, and gimbal in-flight.
- Dual Operation Mode for independent control of Aircraft and Gimbal/Camera.
- Equipped with flexible flight modes to make flying and creating even easier
- "Airpeak Base" web app for integrated management of flight plans, flight logs, and equipment
*no payload, obstacle brake function disabled.
*1 flying at sea level, no wind, cruising speed 9m/s.
*2 requires 2 batteries during the flight
*: Gremsy gimbal parameters may need to be calibrated when using certain camera and lens setups.
iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE (2nd generation.), iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7
iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation)*2, iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation) *2, iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation) *2, iPad Pro 10.5-inch(1st generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch (1st generation), iPad Air (4th generation) *2, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad mini (5th generation), iPad (8th generation), iPad (7th generation), iPad (6th generation)
*1 Some cameras may not be compatible with all the app features.
* 2 Not a guaranteed operation based on the MFi Program.
*1 Only available with for Cloud Service “Airpeak Plus” subscribers.*2 The information provided is not guaranteed to be the most up to date and it is the responsibility of the owner to confirm the accuracy of the information.*3 This does not guarantee not entering into restricted airspace. Please confirm airspace restrictions before flying the aircraft and abide by the regulations as stated.
“Airpeak Plus” Service in detail, service contents, fees, how to purchase, will be announced in the near future.
*“Airpeak Protect Plan” service contents, fees, purchase details will be announced in the near future.
Approx. 25.5 inch (without propellers)
Approx. 20.75(H) x 23.38(W) x 20.25(D) inches（Landing position, without propellers） *Approx. 39.88(W) inch(Landing gear is up)
Approx. 6 lb 14.9 oz (without battery packs)
Approx. 5 lb 9.4 oz
Max Takeoff Weight
Approx. 15 lb 5.7 oz
25m/s (55.9 mph) without payload, obstacle brake disabled
Max Ascent Speed
7m/s (without payload, obstacle brake disabled)
Max Descent Speed
4m/s (without payload, obstacle brake disabled)
Approx. 3.5 seconds (from 0 to 49.7mph, without payload)
Max Angular Velocity
Pitch: 180°/s, Yaw: 180°/s, Roll:180°/s (Vision Positioning disabled)
Max Pitch Angle
55° (Obstacle brake disabled), 35° (Obstacle brake enabled)
Max Wind Resistance
20m/s (44.7 mph) (without payload)
Max Service Ceiling
8,202 ft（Above Sea Level, with max payload）