C10 Self-Fitting OTC Hearing Aids
About This Item
- Fits discreetly inside the ear canal for a virtually invisible look
- Easy to setup and customize your hearing with the Sony | Hearing control app1
- Delivers prescription-grade sound quality making every experience crystal clear
Crystal-Clear Hearing in a Compact Design
Meet the CRE-C10, an easy, do-it-yourself hearing solution for those with signs of mild to moderate hearing loss. Developed in partnership with WS Audiology, this hearing device harnesses Sony’s trusted technology to deliver exceptional sound quality in a sleek, discreet design that’s virtually invisible. With a long battery life of up to 70 hours of continuous use2, the CRE-C10 offers compact, high-quality sound to enhance your experience in every environment.
Sleek and discreet design
Personalized to your hearing
Device fits comfortably inside the ear canal for a virtually invisible look when worn.
Easily set up and personalize your hearing aids with the Sony | Hearing control app1.
Prescription-grade sound quality
Made for your peace of mind
Sony’s technology offers excellent sound quality similar to traditional hearing aids.
An FDA cleared medical device developed with WS Audiology.
Comfortable fit to your ears
Adjusts to your environment
Comes with four soft ear tip sizes specially designed to maximize comfort and ease.
Automatically analyzes, adjusts, and optimizes sound based on your surroundings.
High-quality noise reduction
Battery-powered for extended use
Earbuds are linked wirelessly to deliver effective noise reduction for your environment.
Uses traditional Size 10 Air batteries to deliver up to 70 hours of continuous use2.
Customized to Your Life
Use the Sony | Hearing Control app1 to review your Hearing Profile and start hearing at app-recommended levels. You can adjust volume and sound quality within the app at any time for a more customized hearing experience.
Reviews & Questions
Frequently Bought Together
- Sony | Hearing control app – Use app on smartphone to personalize settings. Download app at Google Play and the App Store. Network services, content, operating system and software subject to terms and conditions and may be changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require registration.
- FDA-cleared as OTC self-fitting hearing aid intended to amplify sound for individuals 18 years of age or older with perceived mild to moderate hearing impairment.
- Actual performance varies based on settings, environmental conditions, and usage. Batteries are consumable products and their capacity degrades over time as they age. Sony does not guarantee the lifespan of the battery.
- Subject to member eligibility. Customers should check with their insurance company to verify coverage and eligibility.
©2022 Sony Electronics, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony and the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation. “PlayStation Family Mark,” “PlayStation,” “PS5 logo” and “PS5” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logo are trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.