On Sale VPL-VW5000ES
4K SXRD Home Cinema Projector
- Native 4K resolution (4096 x 2016)
- High brightness 5000 lumens laser projection
- TRILUMINOS Display for rich color
- Advanced Reality Creation for upscaling SD/HD sources
- High Dynamic Range for more realistic videos
Eco and energy saving
Power Consumption (Standby Mode)
Input and Output Terminals
HDMI1/HDMI2 * - Digital (RGB/Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr) TRIGGER1/TRIGGER2 - Mini jack, DC 12 V Max. 100 mA REMOTE – RS-232C, D-sub 9-pin (female) LAN - RJ45, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX IR IN/OUT - IN:1, OUT:1 , Mini jack SYNC - IN:1, OUT:1 USB - Type A
Max. 1.2 kW
AC 100V to 240 V, 12 A to 6 A, 50/60 Hz
30 dB ~ 35 dB*
Size & Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D)
21.6 x 9.0 x 29.5 in
Approx. 43 kg / 94 lb (including standard lens) Approx. 40 kg / 88 lb (excluding standard lens)
This will depend on the environment and how the projector is used.
Computer signal input: Maximum display resolution: 4096 x 2160 dots, Maximum video signal input : 4K 60p YCbCr 4:4:4 8bit / YCbCr 4:2:2 12 bit
4K SXRD panel, projection system
Projection lens zoom / focus
Powered / Powered
- 4096 x 2160 resolution
- Requires devices connected to the same wireless home network.
- Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 4K images will vary based on source content.
- Requires HDR compatible content from supported streaming services, such as Amazon Video. Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended for SD services, 10 Mbps for HD streaming or 4K downloads, 20 Mbps for 4K Ultra HD streaming. Wireless connectivity requires 802.11 home network (802.11n recommended). Network services, content, and the operating system and software of this Product may be subject to individual terms and conditions and changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration and credit card information.
Sony, SXRD, and Motionflow are trademarks of Sony Corporation. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing LLC. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.