- X1™ processor for projector brings you the best of Sony’s image processing
- Highly efficient laser diode light source lights up the screen for up to 20,000 hours1
- Advanced SXRD panel for outstanding contrast
- Dynamic HDR Enhancer brings a wider contrast range scene by scene for striking, realistic picture quality
- Digital Focus Optimizer for more accurate focus
- Dual contrast control engine with Dynamic Laser control & physical Advanced Iris
- Motionflow™ provides smooth motion for both 4K & HD resolutions2
- High brightness of 2,000 lumens
- Advanced Reality Creation for upscaling and sharpening images without sharpening picture noise. 2
- Enjoy the latest 4K content2 services with HDCP 2.2 compatibility on both 18Gbps HDMI inputs 4
- Input lag reduction ensures faster response time for gamers
- Compact size for installation flexibility
Projector Reviews, Hot Product
Designed with the environment in mind
Sony is committed not only to offering products, services and content that deliver exciting experiences but also to working towards our goal of a zero environmental footprint throughout our business activities.
720 x 576/50p, 720 x 480/60p, 1280 x 720/50p, 1280 x 720/60p, 1920 x 1080/50i, 1920 x 1080/60i, 1920 x 1080/24p, 1920 x 1080/50p, 1920 x 1080/60p, 3840 x 2160/24p, 3840 x 2160/25p, 3840 x 2160/30p, 3840 x 2160/50p, 3840 x 2160/60p, 4096 x 2160/24p, 4096 x 2160/25p, 4096 x 2160/30p, 4096 x 2160/50p, 4096 x 2160/60p,
4K SXRD panel, projection system
X1 for projector
Eco and energy saving
Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode)
1.0 W (LAN) (When "Remote Start" is set to "On") When a LAN terminal is not connected, it becomes a low power consumption mode (0.5 W).
Power Consumption (Standby Mode)
0.4 W (When "Remote Start" is set to "Off")
Standby Mode Activated
After about 10 minutes
∞: 1 (Dynamic Contrast)
Effective Imager Size
0.74" x 3
26,542,080 (4096 x 2160 x 3) pixels
Projection lens shift
Vertical: +85% -80% Horizontal: +/-31%
1.38:1 to 2.83:1
Projection lens zoom / focus
Powered (Approx. x2.06) / Powered
Input and Output Terminals
HDMI (2 INPUTS) - Digital (RGB/Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr), TRIGGER (2 INPUTS) - Minijack, DC 12 V Max. 100 mA, REMOTE - RS-232C, D-sub 9-pin (male), LAN - RJ45, 10Base-T/100BASE-TX, IR IN - IN: 1(Minijack), USB - Type A, DC 5 V, Max. 500 mA
- Depending on usage environment
- 4096 x 2160 resolution
- Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 4K images will vary based on source content.
- 4Requires HDMI® cable sold separately.
- Requires HDR compatible content from supported streaming services.
©2020 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. All screen images simulated.
Sony, SXRD, and Motionflow are trademarks of Sony Corporation. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing LLC. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.