55” class X77CL 4K HDR LED Google TV (2023)
About This Item
- The powerful 4K Processor X1™ delivers lifelike picture quality full of rich colors and detailed contrast.
- Google TV™ with Google Assistant™ organizes your content all in one place. Support Apple AirPlay.1,7
- Get high-quality 4K UHD movies on us with the BRAVIA CORE™ app.2
Enjoy movies included with BRAVIA TVs2
- 5 credits redeem on latest release movies
- 12 months unlimited streaming of top movies
Watch everything in 4K HDR
Recreating pictures. Redefining clarity.
Even your favorites in 2K and HD are upscaled close to 4K quality, thanks to 4K X-Reality™ PRO.3
Sound with great bass
X-Balanced Speaker™ was created to fit the TV’s slim design while powering movies and music with clear sound.
The entertainment you love. With help from Google
Google TVTM brings your favorite content from across your apps and subscriptions and organizes them just for you.1
Reviews & Questions
- Purchase an eligible TV and register for BRAVIA CORE™ by February 23, 2026 to be eligible for promotion offers. Available movies subject to change. Terms and conditions apply, for full details see https://www.sony.net/bravia-core. Network services, content, and operating system and software of product may be subject to separate or third-party terms and conditions and changed, interrupted, or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration, and credit card information.
- User must setup broadband network environment. By default, Pure Stream setting is turned OFF and must be turned ON in BRAVIA CORE settings. BRAVIA CORE offers streaming between 30Mbps-80Mbps once user turns ON Pure Stream. To access Pure Stream at 30Mbps, user must have a minimum internet speed of 43Mbps over Wi-Fi. To access highest quality Pure Stream available at 80Mbps user must have minimum internet speed of 115Mbps over Wi-Fi. Subject to user’s network operator’s video streaming restrictions, BRAVIA CORE automatically selects the best bitrate as following with adaptive streaming functionality based on the internet speed available.
- To activate Auto HDR Tone Mapping, must enable feature when pairing TV and PS5 for the first time; or will need to disconnect TV and PS5, perform factory reset on PS5 and enable the feature during initial setup. Auto Genre Picture Mode works when Auto Picture Mode on the TV is set to ON. Both features are supported only when PS5 and TV are directly connected. Applicable models: All BRAVIA XR models, X85K, X80K, X77L.
- 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 4K images will vary based on source content.
- This feature is for users of streaming apps. TV broadcasts cannot be accessed when using Kids Profile. Some TV functions may not be available while using Kids Profile, such as changing settings or inputs.
- This Sony TV is compatible with AirPlay 2 and HomeKit. iOS 12.2 or later or macOS 10.14.4 or later is required. Apple ID account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
© 2023 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.
Sony, BRAVIA, Processor X1, Motionflow, and the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation. Google TV is the name of this device's software experience. Google, YouTube, YouTube Music, Google TV and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC. “PlayStation Family Mark,” “PlayStation,” “PS5 logo” and “PS5” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Screen images simulated.